The Habu Hustle Adventure Race is coming soon and the boys at Okilife got to try out the repelling section of the course up in Yanbaru, Okinawa. This was one of our most insane adventures on Okinawa yet so be sure to check it out and leave us a comment! Be sure to sign up for the Habu Hustle adventure race via – www.active.com
Based in Okinawa, Japan, OKILIFE is dedicated to enjoying and exploring all facets of Island Life. Basically, if it involves fun times in the ocean you can count the OKILIFE is in! Tune in to the Vlog for all the diving, fishing, surfing, diving, nature waterfalls, jungle treks, diving, wildlife, diving, action,and adventure you need. Did we mention we like diving? This ain’t Tokyo! OKILIFE for all things Island Life when traveling in Japan.
👙 OKILIFE Swag! 👕
📩Email us at🌄
🤙🤙Follow Us 🤙🤙
✅Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/okilife.jp/
✅Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/okilife.jp/
✅Minds – https://www.minds.com/okilife/
👍OKILIFE’s Missions Statement❗️👍
Here at OKILIFE it is our mission to connect you to the amazing experiences taking place all around you every day here in Okinawa and to give you a platform to share those experiences with the world.
Life is a grind. It’s easy to get stuck in a 9 to 5, screen-time overdose mentality. We strive to never take for granted the beautiful island and the exciting things happening all around us in Okinawa every day. Your smartphone is a tool; Use it for a few seconds to connect and see what’s happening in your area, then turn it off and come adventure with us.
This is a special place. You’re not in Japan, and you’re not in America.
You’re in the Okilife Republic.
—– OKILIFE’S RULES —-
1. High energy, laughing, and positivity is non-negotiable.
2. Don’t think outside the box. Think as if there is no box.
3. Don’t make excuses, just make it happen.
4. It’s about progress, not perfection.
5. We create our own economy, not the public market, or circumstances outside of our control.
6. Everything is your fault. Therefore you can fix it, grow, and improve.
7. Take responsibility for your wrongdoings to others and amend them promptly.
8. We are committed to personally developing ourselves financially, physically, and emotionally; always.
9. We are committed to people, not money.
10. Listen in silence (both body and mind) before interjecting.
11. OKILIFE measures success by the impact we have on the world. Not money.